- Facebook won’t tell you why you got banned.
- Facebook know which websites you visit as soon as you have it opened on your browser.
- Facebook collect your computer and smartphone info to sell it to advertisers (Ad targeting + pixel on their website + Lookalike…etc..)
- Facebook have your IP address, you rooter address, you phone address.. and your pictures from your profile. That is how its UNDERPERFORMING robots will ban you from coming back to the platform.
- Facebook is not advance enough for you to be able to use it from different devices.. when cross-devices and cross-locations is the nowadays way that people use internet and consume online. Example: being connected in one state, travel and then reconnect from another state..
New accounts have sometimes restrictions. They can’t like or add friends without passing through again the “not very intelligent” and “always bugging” robot security system which again blocks your account for an indefinite time and reopen it when you don’t know or ...
Why only some US Businesses?
As I told you before, there is no communication. You have to guess… it is very sad.
What people have tried?
Street or Road instead of str, st or Rd abreviations..
Apparently some people could create a Business Manager Account just by doing this trick.
Old Account Vs New Account?
Some others sayw that from an old account they could easily create a Business Manager but that they couldn’t do so with a newly created Facebook Account.
Some could create a Business Manager Account by using VPN connection using an US IP address. Then cutting that VPN and using it normally from their country normal internet connection.