Rural Coliving: The Ultimate Escape for Remote Workers - Chikara Houses
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning Chikara Houses get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through our links, at no cost to you. Please read our disclosure for more info.
Are you tired of the hustle and bustle of city life? Do you crave fresh air, wide open spaces, and a strong sense of community? If so, rural coliving might be just what you need.
Rural coliving is a growing trend across Europe that allows remote workers to live and work in beautiful, rural communities. Whether you prefer seaside villages in Spain, mountain towns in Bulgaria, or a castle in the forests of Normandy, there is a rural coliving community out there for you.
In these communities, you can swap lonely apartments and city commutes for forest hikes and a vibrant, supportive community. But what makes rural coliving truly special is the power of community.
Take Coworking Bansko, for example. Located in the Pirin Mountains of Bulgaria, this rural coworking community is a popular destination for digital nomads and expats. Despite being located hours away from the nearest airport, Bansko draws people in with its strong sense of community.
And that's what rural coliving is all about: the people. In these communities, you'll find a diverse group of individuals who share a common goal of living a fulfilling, connected life.
But rural coliving isn't just about escaping the city. It's also about the future of work. By 2028, it's estimated that 73% of all teams will have remote workers. And studies show that 99% of people would choose to work remotely at least part of the time for the rest of their careers. Rural coliving communities are making it possible for people to live and work in a way that's best for them.
So, whether you're a digital nomad or just looking for a change of scenery, consider rural coliving. It might just be the escape you've been looking for.
Q: What is rural coliving?
- Rural coliving is a living and working space that is typically located in rural or remote areas, often in close proximity to nature. These spaces offer a sense of community and connection that is often lacking in traditional urban environments.
Q: Who are rural coliving spaces designed for?
- Rural coliving spaces are designed for people who work remotely and are looking for a change of pace and scenery. They are also ideal for those who value community and a sense of belonging.
Q: What are the benefits of rural coliving?
- Rural coliving offers many benefits, including access to fresh air and natural surroundings, a strong sense of community, and the ability to maintain a career while living in a more rural area.
Discover also about Chikara Houses:
9 Rules Rooms:
- Inspections, temporary guests
- Free Cooking, evasion through cooking
- Free Space/Sharing Philosophy
- Minimalistic Furniture
- No Friends in room
- World Map
- No Chemical against pest
- Be clean With Yourself
- No Shoes Rules Origins
5 Needs Rooms:
#ruralliving #coliving #remotework #community #nature #coworking #techdriven #Bulgaria #Spain #Germany #Europe